Carla Brown-John is a Certified Executive, Career and ADHD Coach with over 30 years experience as a coach, and organizational systems professional. Starting her career in the world of banking and finance, she recognized the need for professional management in the not-for-profit sector. Carla has worked in a number of not-for-profit organizations; charitable, social services, regulatory and healthcare, ranging from four to four thousand employees.
As a coach, Carla works with creative individuals; leaders, adults and college students, both with and without ADHD, in Canada and the US. She partners with clients to identify their strengths, redirect their energy and to help them develop personal strategies to achieve their individual and life goals.
Carla holds a Master of Business Administration from the University of British Columbia and a Graduate Certificate in Executive Coaching from Royal Roads University. Carla has trained as an ADHD Coach with JST Coaching and Training LLC, studied Lean Leadership with John Black and Associates, and is certified to administer and coach the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI).
Carla speaks to issues of Employee Engagement (Federated Press) and Working with Individuals with ADHD. She offers seminars in Conflict Resolution to groups ranging from six to sixteen.
- Accredited member of the International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Member ADHD Coaches Association (ACO)
- Certified, Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
- Certified Career Consultant – Career Partners International (CPI)
- Certified New Horizons Retirement Consultant – Career Partners International
- PHSA -Aboriginal Health Program – Indigenous Cultural Competency Certificates (Training and Post-Training – From Bystander to Ally)